Steven H. Sneiderman has been practicing business and transactional law in Cleveland, Ohio, for almost 30 years.
He spent many of those years as a partner at Hahn Loeser & Parks LLP, where he maintained a broad-based practice in general corporate law, with a primary focus on mergers, acquisitions, and related debt and equity financing for businesses of all sizes.
He also has significant securities law experience, such as public and private offerings, periodic reporting, disclosure and compliance issues, and special transactions. As a partner in The Sneiderman Law Firm LLC, he makes his extensive large-firm experience accessible to companies like yours.
Steve graduated from The Ohio State University College of Law with honors in 1991 and was admitted to the Ohio bar the same year. While at OSU, he served as articles editor for the Ohio State Law Journal. Steve also holds a bachelor of science degree in business (accounting) with high distinction from Indiana University.
Throughout Steve’s legal career, he has earned many honors, including:
- AV® Preeminent Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in Cleveland’s Top Rated Lawyers 2012-2014
- “Ohio Rising Stars,” Ohio Super Lawyers, 2005 and 2006
- Achievement Centers for Children: Board of Directors (2005-2011)
- Chair, Corporate & Business Law Section of Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (2003)
- Contributor to Crain’s Cleveland Business Dealmaker blog
He is also the author of the e-book “Preparing for the Sale (Lessons Learned Along the Way)”, ExecSense Publishing, 2012.